Businesses that partner with Omise come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one payment solution works for all. Our technology fuels companies like Allianz Ayudhya, McDonald’s (Thailand), True Corporation, BMW (Thailand), and Pomelo.
We’re in the business of building financial products and solutions which enable brands across the region to make new kinds of interactions with their customers possible. Omise is a technology enabler. Our mission is to power digital commerce in Asia.
Omise is a value-driven organization, focused on selecting and retaining the sharpest minds across all functions. This is where you might see yourself grow!
Why we need you
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager with proven experience in successfully managing relationships with multiple enterprise clients. You will work closely with the team to mainly manage the performance of the assignment merchants to continuously build their business in the functions and platforms. Your main goal is to sustain and grow our business to achieve long-term success.
What you will be doing
- Be fully responsible for customer relationship management, mainly with existing enterprise clients.
- Develop and maintain solid, trusting relationships with key clients across portfolios to ensure long-term partnership and satisfaction.
- Develop and execute Account Management strategies in order to achieve the company OKR.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits.
- Ensure the successful delivery of company’s solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives, within a timely manner and clients’ high expectations.
- Enforce business relationships with existing enterprise clients by anticipating changes and improvement and proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Maintain smooth and pleasant communications with all stakeholders, including dealing with complaints and issues.
- Be a liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure the issues/requests will be solved in a timely manner.
- Regularly revisit and analyse key clients’ satisfaction and improvement areas.
- Promote the company’s products and services when appropriate
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in enterprise clients account management, preferably in related business such as technology
- Able to lead complex integration conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Familiar with APIs and able to explain API concepts to Omise’s largest and most technical customers
- Outstanding skills in communication, interpersonal, and presentation
- Able to successfully deal with different stakeholders, including executive levels
- Service mind and handling objections with strong interpersonal skills
- Good management and organizing skills
- Proficient level of English language
- Native level of Thai, both written and spoken and be able to communicate in professional aspects
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other talented, ambitious international colleagues who love their craft
- A modern and well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A medical healthcare plan and annual health check-up
- A laptop to work
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
- Language classes - Thai, English, and Japanese, for your self-development
- Language and other activities for cultural exchanges
What we believe
- We cultivate teamwork and a trust-based working culture
- We celebrate diversity and continuous improvement
- Giving our employees the opportunities and create their own success
- Founded in 2013, currently 150 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including 31 Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, SBI international, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If achieving the goal is captivating and you would like to see how you can pursue your goal as a part of the company's goal, then Omise could be the place for your next step.
At Omise, we empower people to embrace project-ownership and take initiative. Our fellow Omisians are encouraged to discuss and share their ideas, and are equipped with a thinking process and given the freedom to explore all areas of their work, in order to achieve the expected results.
We love to see Omisians naturally act as the owner of the outcome and confidently provide solutions to each question with the strong collaboration of teamwork.
People at Omise are from different backgrounds but all work to help create an inclusive environment. As a company, we embrace diversity and work effectively together through open discussions, learning mindset, professionalism, and respect. “Growing with us” means to celebrate the challenges and always look for opportunities to learn, develop your skills, and achieve a step forward each day. If this is the work environment you are looking for, then get in touch with us!
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.