We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
At Omise, our users come first, and the Systems Infrastructure team is at the heart of that promise. We need you to help us keep running our IT optimally and secure. We depend on you to make sure our daily job can be done as smooth as possible.
Technical support for a technology company is a big task. As an IT Support, you are the go-to person for all Omise employees, computer hardware and software needs. You will be providing front line user support for Omise internal tools and technologies.
You troubleshoot, respond to inquiries and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the Omise user experience by contributing to longer-term projects and documentation efforts, protecting our privacy and ensuring our security.
What you will be doing
- Manage all IT and Hardware assets.
- Deploy new assets such as laptops, mobile phones, tables.
- Manage stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Maintain records of software licenses.
- Install Operating systems and format devices.
- Manage Wi-Fi, printers, network and everything that is IT related in our office.
- Identify and problem-solving of complex challenges spanning multiple systems and teams as they relate to corporate IT initiatives; this may include researching systems or services from the ground up.
- Partner with internal service owners and teams to evaluate technical data, create recommendations, obtain consensus, plan and execute service upgrades and changes.
- Automate and/or execute IT infrastructure-related projects such as platform migrations and information security policy updates.
- Innovate and implement internal solutions that allow us to scale.
- 3 - 5 years of technical experience working in administration or IT operations.
- Experience with administration of various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, OS X, Chrome OS and Android.
- Knowledge of small office Networking and Wi-Fi.
- Experience in providing infrastructure solutions for internal staff.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and the ability to troubleshoot challenges.
- Systematic problem-solving approach; ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and work effectively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking and communication.
- Knowledge of operational security best practices
- Experience working with distributed and remote teams.
- Knowledge of remote communication tools and setup such as video conferencing software and hardware.
- Proficient level of English communication, both written and spoken
- Fluent in Thai language, both written and spoken.
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.