We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products
Why we need you
We are looking for an experienced Android developer to help us grow our Enterprise Solutions team. The Enterprise Solutions team will be building and implementing technical solutions for corporate clients which will be used by many people around the world. These enterprise services and solutions will vary from project to project but will primarily revolve around eWallets, payment solutions, and other mobile applications.
What you will be doing
- Work with a technical project team to implement enterprise solutions for our corporate partners
- Code in native Kotlin or Java.
- Make use of prevalent patterns, including reactive programming and view model paradigms.
- Debug, triage and assist our support team with mobile-related technical knowledge.
- Publish SDKs and Android applications.
- Experience writing tests by using Espresso, Robolectric, Mockito etc.
- Working with the backend team on APIs
What you have
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
- Self starter and takes initiatives.
- Like to make products that are a delight for users to use.
- Know when and where to be careful with regards to code and security.
- The ideal candidate will be able to speak, read, and write Thai professionally and speak, read, and write English at least proficiently
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform in Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider in Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be invited to complete one of the following code challenges
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.