We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to setup and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
Omise is hiring a full time Technical Support Specialist (Developer Advocate) to proactively solve customer (merchant) issues and assist them to successfully adopt Omise payment capabilities into their business operations. This role is based in Thailand and is open to Thai nationals with background in software engineering / programming.
What you will do
- Lead the Problem Management process by employing multidisciplinary problem solving and root cause analysis methods to resolve underlying problems that impact service delivery and Omise customer experience
- Produce preventive actions and/or suggest permanent solutions to avoid recurrence of service incidents and/or customer inquiries
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers or their developers prior to escalation to Product Development team
- Participate in Early Access Program, Operations Acceptance Test (OAT), User Acceptance Test (UAT) and other Release process components to proactively represent Omise customers and share customer voices
- Identify improvement opportunities in product platform, internal work process and service operations activities that enhance Omise customer experience
- Develop demo applications and operational tools on top of Omise Payment API for operational automation and solution sales
- Lead the collaboration among internal teams in carrying out service improvement related projects.
What you have
- Customer first mindset
- Fluency in Thai and efficiency in English
- Team player who can work across boundaries
- Sound knowledge of web service and web technology
- Efficient with data manipulation through spreadsheet software
- Ability to articulate technical information into common language for non-technical audience
- Self-motivated and can develop required knowledge and skills through independent self-learning
- Willingness to go above and beyond to help other team members deliver great service to Omise customers
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues