OmiseGO is a subsidiary of Omise Holdings Pte. Ltd., is bringing to market a white-label mobile wallet platform that facilitates payment, loyalty and rewards, remittances and cross-wallet transactions. By enabling money to move in different ways, OmiseGO leverages blockchain technology to open up possibilities for new types of financial services for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Why we need you
We’re looking for an Internal Communications Executive to join our team. At OmiseGO, you will play a critical role in helping us improve communications and staff engagement across the organization. You are a professional communicator who values human relationships and understands the impact of motivation and empowerment. The ideal candidate is ready to take initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and eager to collaborate within the marketing & communications team and cross-functionally across the organization.
What you will be doing
- Implement an internal communications strategy that engages employees and supports cross-functional initiatives
- Keep up to date with company changes and work with colleagues at all levels to understand priorities and agree on communication objectives.
- Develop innovative campaigns and creative strategies for engaging employees, taking advantage of an executive’s voice and the needs of different audiences
- Develop, write and edit communications for senior executives including op/eds, social media posts and internal and external presentations.
- Devise creative, fun and non-standard solutions to help leaders communicate the company’s strategy to their teams
- Write and develop content in a way that engages and informs target audience using effective storytelling methods to maximize impact.
- Be responsible for the delivery of specific communications to agreed time, quality and standard, working across the company in order to achieve a successful outcome.
- Identify and implement suitable communication tools to support teams across the company
- Develop and implement knowledge management and sharing strategy, identifying useful KM platforms and best practices.
- Continually review internal communication processes with the aim to identify improvements and new ways of working to deliver best in class internal communications.
- Carry out evaluation on any delivered communications to assess their effectiveness and impact and using this learning to inform future plans.
- Understand complex issues, can break them down and coach executives and managers to then communicate those issues in written (emails, blog posts, memos) and spoken (strategy presentations, videos) forms.
- Experience communicating HR topics, performance management, development, new hire onboarding and more
- Global mindset, diplomatic
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal and visual
- Resilient and confident in dealing with people at all levels and understand the value of building strong relationships
- Comfortable providing and receiving honest peer-to-peer feedback and understand the value of regular evaluation to inform continuous improvement
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self-starter and ability to build from scratch and get things done
- Process-driven, articulate and meticulous with your work
Life at OmiseGO
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal to “Unbank the Banked”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at OmiseGO.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
OmiseGO embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.