At GO.Exchange, our goal is to build a cryptocurrency exchange platform that is used and trusted by people all around the world. We are committed to pushing the standard for what a trusted exchange should be.
We’re working hard to build something great: creating a beautiful and intuitive interface, engineering a rock-solid infrastructure, treating our customers right with a world-class support team, and engaging with our community in novel ways. Join us
Why we need you
GO.Exchange is building a state of the art crypto to crypto exchange with a focus on user experience and security. As the team continues to build its platform, quality assurance is an integral part of ensuring that GO.Exchange maintains a level of excellence that our users deserve. We are looking for a strong QA Engineer with technical background and strong Test Engineering or QA experience. The QA Engineer will work alongside the engineering team to continue to provide an excellent product for a global user-based platform. As a QA Engineer, you will help test and find errors by creating and implementing creative and effective strategies for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
What you will be doing
- Work with Engineering team to implement products rapidly and accurately
- Assess risks and ensure shipping features with a high quality level
- Plan, create, and execute testing strategies to help find errors and propose effective solutions
- Assist the team to tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve the quality of the product
- Continuously improve the QA process to get effective test signal and scale testing efforts
- Define metrics to see the overall effectiveness of testing and testing efficiency
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work with Engineering team from the planning phases until proposing preventative measurements in the engineering process
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- 3+ years of software quality assurance and test engineering experience.
- Experience with Python, ReactJS, HTML, CSS, SQL statement. Elixir Coding experience is a big plus
- Experience with testing consumer desktop and mobile web application products
- Experience in test automation tools & automation frameworks i.e. Robot framework
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of both client, and server systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with teams across different organizations
- Knowledge or Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain is also a big plus
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- GO.Exchange is part of Omise Holdings, founded in 2018, currently 30 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok – global operations
- Omise Holdings raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be invited to complete the code challenges
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
GO.Exchange embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.