OmiseGO is a subsidiary of Omise Holdings Pte. Ltd., is bringing to market a white-label mobile wallet platform that facilitates payment, loyalty and rewards, remittances and cross-wallet transactions. By enabling money to move in different ways, OmiseGO leverages blockchain technology to open up possibilities for new types of financial services for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We’re looking for a Program Manager to join our team. At OmiseGO, you will play a critical role in helping us differentiate our products and services from our competitors and successfully win customers. The ideal candidate is ready to take initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and eager to work as a part of the engineering team and cross-functionally across the organization. You will be responsible for coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Why we need you
As a Program Manager, you will oversee all aspects of programs critical to the success of OmiseGO and OmiseGO customers. The program you will be responsible for will consist of multiple projects as well as streams encompassing multiple departments within Omise and its customers.
What you will be doing
- Develop strategic plans for OmiseGO and client service delivery, and work with internal/ External stakeholders to attain the desired outcomes
- Own, plan, oversee, measure and take accountability for the success of all projects in the program from the get-go until its closure
- Articulate and manage risks of the program and desired business outcomes as well as provide mitigation, alternative approaches and/or modes of operations
- Collaborate with Sales and Solution Consulting in managing internal and market facing communications
- Ensure new product and portfolio requirements are carried out by internal stakeholders (Product Managers, Product Development and Service Operations teams, etc.)
- Establish Operating Rhythm across stakeholder groups to ensure transparency of the program
- Ensure establishment of practical service and operations model and successes of service transition based on deliverables from the design and implementation phases
- Manage solution partners and suppliers in client-site program delivery and ensure the success of OmiseGO technology adoption
- Drive for continual improvement through practical sets of metrics and measurement
What you have
- A degree in Computer Science, IT or Business Administration
- Team player who can work across boundaries
- Over 5+ years project management /client engagement experience in eCommerce, Financial IT and the Payment Service Provider domain is an advantage
- Experience is Thai/ SEA payment scheme and landscape is a plus
- Have exposure to various work streams such as Product Development Life Cycle, Professional Services, Project Delivery, Operations and Customer Service functions
- Have experience working with enterprise businesses as clients/customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English, with any additional skill in the following languages: Japanese and Mandarin; is a great advantage
- Experience in the Thailand market is a must and one or more of the following markets: Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, is an advantage
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
What we offer
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues