We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
You will be working with a solid security team with great expertise, where you can grow and build your career.
We need your knowledge and expertise to keep the heart of Omise safe and secure.
What you will be doing
- Work on threat landscape analysis and threat modeling.
- Involve in Security training and awareness campaigns.
- Provide analysis, evaluation and design of security products and procedures.
- Conduct and maintain security baselines for all networks, devices and its components.
- Collaborate with Devops and Software Engineering teams to secure various applications and services.
- Collaborate with business teams to understand needs and security requirements.
- Be a part of team rotation for daily security operational tasks, log monitoring and analysis, Intrusion detection.
- Participate in company security framework goals and compliance efforts.
- Able to respond to emergencies off-work hours.
- A team player mindset to be flexible to see where gaps are and try to solve any problem.
- Work experience in a dedicated security role for cybersecurity or information security.
- Sound judgment, self motivation and initiative.
- Solid foundation of security fundamentals.
- Experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, automation, network security and networking technologies.
- Ability to converse in English and Thai on a professional level (written & spoken)
- Background in PCI-DSS compliance
- NIST and ISO27001 cybersecurity framework
- AWS Infrastructure and Security
- Security certifications
We don't expect you to have all the skills listed above to be eligible to apply for this position. Even if you have just a few, please get in touch with us. We give all employees room for growth and learning, including training on the latest technologies. If you are invited to interview, please be prepared. We test all candidates on their ability and do our best to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including 31 Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.