Businesses that partner with Omise come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one payment solution works for all. Our technology fuels companies like Allianz Ayudhya, McDonald’s (Thailand), True Corporation, BMW (Thailand), and Pomelo.
We’re in the business of building financial products and solutions which enable brands across the region to make new kinds of interactions with their customers possible. Omise is a technology enabler. Our mission is to power digital commerce in Asia.
Omise is a value-driven organization, focused on selecting and retaining the sharpest minds across all functions. This is where you might see yourself grow!
Why we need you
As a Technical Consultant, you will identify Omise customers root cause issues related to Omise API, troubleshoot and perform in-depth investigations into customers cases, and draw conclusions using proactive approaches to select a course of actions and effective solutions. You will work with the team to initiate and drive positive changes by actively analyzing technical issues and implementing corrective and preventive solutions and measurements to ultimately enhance Omise products and services.
What you will be doing
- Being able to understand the structure of software applications that serve on Omise API for identifying root causes, resolution and workaround for customer issues raised from the frontline support team
- Identifying improvement opportunities in product platform, internal work process and service operations activities that enhance Omise customer experience
- Maintaining technical knowledge base and conducting regular product training sessions for internal teams
- Producing preventive actions and/or suggesting permanent solutions to avoid recurrence of service incidents and/or customer inquiries
- Providing technical support to the Omise Customer Success Operations staff in reproducing and troubleshooting issues reported by customers prior to escalation to Product Management team
- Participating in Early Access Program, Operations Acceptance Test (OAT), User Acceptance Test (UAT) and other Release process components to proactively represent Omise customers and share customer voices
- Working with Consulting team in making the best use of existing product features to solve customer problems
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or other related fields
- 1 - 3 years of experience in related functional areas
- Experience in providing technical support to customers and possess customer-first mindset
- Fluent in Thai and efficient in English
- Ability to articulate technical information into common language for non-technical audience
- Having sound knowledge of web service and web technology
- Self-motivated and can develop required knowledge and skills through self-learning
- Team player who can work across boundaries
- Willing to go above and beyond to help other team members deliver great service to customers
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other talented, ambitious international colleagues who love their craft
- A modern and well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A medical healthcare plan and annual health check-up
- A laptop to work
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
- Language classes - Thai, English, and Japanese, for your self-development
- Language and other activities for cultural exchanges
What we believe
- We cultivate teamwork and a trust-based working culture
- We celebrate diversity and continuous improvement
- Giving our employees the opportunities and create their own success
- Founded in 2013, currently 150 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including 31 Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, SBI international, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If achieving the goal is captivating and you would like to see how you can pursue your goal as a part of the company's goal, then Omise could be the place for your next step.
At Omise, we empower people to embrace project-ownership and take initiative. Our fellow Omisians are encouraged to discuss and share their ideas, and are equipped with a thinking process and given the freedom to explore all areas of their work, in order to achieve the expected results.
We love to see Omisians naturally act as the owner of the outcome and confidently provide solutions to each question with the strong collaboration of teamwork.
People at Omise are from different backgrounds but all work to help create an inclusive environment. As a company, we embrace diversity and work effectively together through open discussions, learning mindset, professionalism, and respect. “Growing with us” means to celebrate the challenges and always look for opportunities to learn, develop your skills, and achieve a step forward each day. If this is the work environment you are looking for, then get in touch with us!
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be invited to complete a short online assessment
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.