We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
We are looking for a Key Account Manager with proven experience in successfully managing relationships with multiple enterprise clients. You will work closely with the team to mainly manage the performance of the assigned merchants to continuously build their business with company's functions and platforms. Your main goal is to sustain and grow our business to achieve long-term success.
What you will be doing
- Be fully responsible for customer relationship management, mainly with existing enterprise clients.
- Develop and maintain solid, trusting relationships with key clients across portfolios to ensure long-term partnership and satisfaction.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Ensure the successful delivery of company’s solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives, within a timely manner and clients’ high expectations. .
- Enforce business relationships with existing enterprise clients by anticipating issues, changes, and improvement and proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Maintain smooth and pleasant communications with all stakeholders, including dealing with complaints and issues.
- Be a liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure the issues will be solved in a timely manner.
- Regularly check and analyze key clients’ satisfaction and improvement areas.
- Promote the company’s products and services when appropriate
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
What you have
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- 3 - 5 years experience in enterprise clients key account management, preferably in related business such as technology
- Outstanding skills in communication, interpersonal, and presentation
- Able to successfully deal with different stakeholders, including executive levels
- Service mind and handling objections with strong interpersonal skills
- Good management and organizing skills
- Proficient level of English language
- Native level of Thai, both written and spoken and be able to communicate in professional aspects
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including 31 Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, SBI international, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform in Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider in Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.