OmiseGO is a subsidiary of Omise Holdings Pte. Ltd., is bringing to market a white-label mobile wallet platform that facilitates payment, loyalty and rewards, remittances and cross-wallet transactions. By enabling money to move in different ways, OmiseGO leverages blockchain technology to open up possibilities for new types of financial services for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We are looking for a product manager who help lead the blockchain to mainstream adoption
- Be instrumental in the development and implementation of the product management process
- Develop product strategy based upon rigorous research and data analytics
- Manage an agile backlog with development teams
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to manage expectations and requirements: from business, marketing and strategy
- Believe in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionise the lives of people who currently don’t have access to financial services
- Are a seasoned product manager with more than 3 years experience
- Crave the challenge a new and complex problem space to grapple with
- Process-driven, articulate and meticulous in your work
- A natural diplomat and able to communicate with everyone from executives to a development team
- Thrive in an that environment is constantly evolving
Advantageous to have, experience and knowledge of:
- Ethereum, other blockchains, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts
- Payment processing, wallet, banking software systems, mobile payments
- Understanding of the Fintech Ecosystem
- Dapp development experience
- Experience staffing and leading dynamic teams
- Developer community engagement experience
- Business level communication skills in any of the following languages: Thai, Chinese, Korean or Japanese
Life at OmiseGO
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal to “Unbank the Banked”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at OmiseGO.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues