At OmiseGO, we believe that having access to financial services can change lives.
Our mission is to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure, anytime, anywhere.
We are building an inclusive financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange and payment services. Our global teams are solving problems to address barriers to financial inclusion and building a community around the OMG network. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us.
We are looking for a product manager who will lead the blockchain to mainstream adoption.
- Be instrumental in the development and implementation of the product management process
- Develop product strategy based upon rigorous research and data analytics
- Manage an agile backlog with development teams
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to manage expectations and requirements: from business, marketing and strategy
- Believe in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionize the lives of people who currently don’t have access to financial services
- Are a seasoned product manager with more than 3 years experience
- Crave the challenge a new and complex problem space to grapple with
- Process-driven, articulate and meticulous in your work
- A natural diplomat and able to communicate with everyone from executives to a development team
- Thrive in an that environment is constantly evolving
Advantageous to have, experience and knowledge of
- Ethereum, other blockchains, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts
- Payment processing, wallet, banking software systems, mobile payments
- Understanding of the Fintech Ecosystem
- Dapp development experience
- Experience staffing and leading dynamic teams
- Developer community engagement experience
- Business level communication skills in any of the following languages: Thai, Chinese, Korean or Japanese
- Flexible and dynamic working environment on an exciting project on the leading edge of technology
- Opportunity to grow professionally and take charge of new responsibilities
- Competitive remuneration