Omise is looking for an excellent Front-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for the front-end development of various Omise products, e.g. Omise Website, Dashboard UI, Omise.js and many other exciting products. We are building a team that is continuously improving front-end systems which help make our merchants’ lives easier.
- Design, implement and improve the front-end part of various products in Omise.
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers as well as backend developers to deliver features.
- Develop reusable components to use within the team.
- Develop front-end tools to improve the efficiency of UI development.
- Experience in and interest in React & Redux.
- Experience in developing HTML/CSS according to design (We prefer SCSS).
- Knowledge of DOM handling.
- Knowledge of AJAX, RESTful API.
- Familiar with front-end tools, ex. webpack, npm, Yarn, etc.
- Be able to use version control software, ex. Git.
- Know how to write good front end tests
- Open-minded, team player.
- Confident and humble.
- Self-managing, knowing what is the best thing to do.
- Good English communication skills.
- An above market salary.
- 3 days per week allowance for remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- A MacBook Pro to work from home, coffee shops, or beaches.
- A friendly bunch of colleagues.
- A nice and flexible work environment.
- A health care plan.