Businesses that partner with Omise come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one payment solution works for all. Our technology fuels companies like Allianz Ayudhya, McDonald’s (Thailand), True Corporation, BMW (Thailand), and Pomelo.
We’re in the business of building financial products and solutions which enable brands across the region to make new kinds of interactions with their customers possible. Omise is a technology enabler. Our mission is to power digital commerce in Asia.
Omise is a value-driven organization, focused on selecting and retaining the sharpest minds across all functions. This is where you might see yourself grow!
Why we need you
As a Program Associate, you will be working right at the core of Omise mission and philosophy. The Program Associate is a key member of the Incubation Program that drives Omise into offering new products and solutions to the market. You will be working with various stakeholders from different backgrounds – from technology and financial partners to early adopters and corporate customers. The success of the program means the success of new products and solutions launched to address the very problem in digital commerce Omise has set out to do.
What you will be doing
- Bridging the gap between co-creation efforts with technology or financial partners and implementation efforts for early adopters customers
- Coordinating with technology or financial partners in the co-creation of new products or solutions.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with technology and financial partners to keep Omise on top of changes and new opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Engaging in early market development, developing relationships with early adopter customers to instill best experience of having Omise as trusted partners or vendors
- Filling a variety of roles in program administration, making the program progressing towards their goals.
- Studying both sides of the value proposition process – both the development and the delivery – and ensuring that a plan of the program covers all necessary activities and tasks.
- Supporting Program Manager in coordinating multiple projects and solving interdependencies among the projects to deliver ultimate goals of the program.
- Working with colleagues from Account Management and Solution Consulting teams in introducing existing customers into adopting new potential products.
- Working closely with back office teams, including Risk Management and Legal, to lay a completely sound foundation of operating newly introduced value propositions.
- Working closely with the Marketing team in the go-to market strategy development process, employing different Marketing methods and techniques to create a strong potential funnel from day one of launching a new value proposition.
- A degree in business administration, IT or any other fields related to digital commerce
- Excellent people and project management skills with an ability to work under various partnership processes
- Proficient level of English language
- Native level of Thai, both written and spoken and be able to communicate in professional aspects
- Good interpersonal skills, good communication, cross-cultural skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Having experience in Relationship Management role is an advantage
- Team player who can work across boundaries
- Well-organized in the thinking process and executing plans
- Knowledge in Payment Business and/or Digital Finance Business is a plus
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other talented, ambitious international colleagues who love their craft
- A modern and well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A medical healthcare plan and annual health check-up
- A laptop to work
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
- Language classes - Thai, English, and Japanese, for your self-development
- Language and other activities for cultural exchanges
What we believe
- We cultivate teamwork and a trust-based working culture
- We celebrate diversity and continuous improvement
- Giving our employees the opportunities and create their own success
- Founded in 2013, currently 150 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including 31 Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, SBI international, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If achieving the goal is captivating and you would like to see how you can pursue your goal as a part of the company's goal, then Omise could be the place for your next step.
At Omise, we empower people to embrace project-ownership and take initiative. Our fellow Omisians are encouraged to discuss and share their ideas, and are equipped with a thinking process and given the freedom to explore all areas of their work, in order to achieve the expected results.
We love to see Omisians naturally act as the owner of the outcome and confidently provide solutions to each question with the strong collaboration of teamwork.
People at Omise are from different backgrounds but all work to help create an inclusive environment. As a company, we embrace diversity and work effectively together through open discussions, learning mindset, professionalism, and respect. “Growing with us” means to celebrate the challenges and always look for opportunities to learn, develop your skills, and achieve a step forward each day. If this is the work environment you are looking for, then get in touch with us!
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.