We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
We are looking for someone who can combine content marketing and social media management skills to enhance the company's presence in Japan by promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content and creating innovative social media campaigns.
What you will be doing
Social Media Marketing Job Duties:
- Create marketing and social media campaigns, including content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in content and social media messages by working with the marketing team and various company departments
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress to marketing management
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc.
- Research and monitor current industry activities and trends
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
Content Marketing Job Duties:
- Create quality Japanese content, blog posts, emails, and social media posts to persuade our audience without selling overtly
- Understand the interests and needs of target audience
- Research trends related to your field
- Integrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectiveness
- Create email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing list
- Translation of existing content from English to Japanese
- A degree in Communications or Marketing
- One to two years of experience with social media management
- Experience in content creation and copywriting
- Native level in written and spoken Japanese and Fluency in English
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- After an initial interview with the Marketing team, you will be invited to complete a short online assessment
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.