At GO.Exchange, our goal is to build a cryptocurrency exchange platform that is used and trusted by people all around the world. We are committed to pushing the standard for what a trusted exchange should be.
We’re working hard to build something great: creating a beautiful and intuitive interface, engineering a rock-solid infrastructure, treating our customers right with a world-class support team, and engaging with our community in novel ways. Join us.
Why we need you
GO.Exchange is a crypto-to-crypto exchange and is also creating digital banking products based upon crypto. We are looking for a Senior Operation Manager to help manage the strategic direction of the GO.Exchange platform and to help execute upon the day-to-day essential functions and create operational excellence. This role will report directly to the CEO.
As a Senior Operation Manager, you will be managing many parts of the day-to-day business to ensure a smooth business operation. This position requires a caliber of a fast learner and quick adaptability to changing regulatory and technical landscape of the cryptocurrency industry.
What you will be doing
- Assist the CEO and CFO in the day-to-day management of the company’s essential functions
- Understand the business health and metrics and help to monitor key areas of the business
- Coordinates with other departments such as Operations, Customer Support, Finance, Management, Product, Engineering, and more
- Prepare presentations and board materials for Management
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in business decision-making
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Minimum 5+ years of strategic management or operation management in investment banking, consulting, or financial services at a high growth startup
- Strong command of English; fluency in Thai is a bonus as well
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, leadership skills, decision-making ability, effective communication, interpersonal skills, time management ability, and stress management ability
- Deep understanding of the blockchain industry and fintech ecosystem
- Possess rational thinking and the skills to negotiate and convince management
- Possess proven experience in successful operational management and planning
- Enjoy creating new and efficient processes and improving upon existing ones.
- Able to translate vague information and produce quality output.
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- GO.Exchange is part of Omise Holdings, founded in 2018, currently 30 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok – global operations
- Omise Holdings raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
GO.Exchange embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.