Businesses that partner with Omise come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one payment solution works for all. Our technology fuels companies like Allianz Ayudhya, McDonald’s (Thailand), True Corporation, BMW (Thailand), and Pomelo.
We’re in the business of building financial products and solutions which enable brands across the region to make new kinds of interactions with their customers possible. Omise is a technology enabler. Our mission is to power digital commerce in Asia.
Omise is a value-driven organization, focused on selecting and retaining the sharpest minds across all functions. This is where you might see yourself grow!
Why we need you
We’re looking for a talented UX/UI Designer with a strong understanding of human-centered design principles. You’ll help us craft innovative and engaging digital product experiences. Our designers are problem solvers and passionate collaborators, creating best-in-class experience design solutions.You’ll join our diverse Product team and take ownership of the design process throughout the development cycle.
What you will be doing
- Lead design related projects to solve user pain points and tackle other issues involving multiple dependencies
- Show the design excellence, from ideation to prototypes to validation
- Conduct & facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews and critiques session
- Work with stakeholders to deliver information architecture, user journey map and user flow
- Work with UX researcher, visual designers and content writers to create high-fidelity user interface for development
- Planning and participating in usability testing
- Conduct secondary studies to analyze industry UX/UI trends and competitor products
- Regular review of user data to analyze user interactions with our products
- 5+ Years of proven experience as UX/UI designer for digital products and platforms
- A self-starter who is self-motivated, capable of working independently and performing multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web and mobile
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, web/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense
- Knowledge of the Tech space
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, or other design tools
- Experience with prototype tools such as Figma, Invision, ProtoPie or other prototyping tools
- Experience designing for diverse group of people (B2B & B2C)is a plus
- Experience in conducting user research and abilities to translate research finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements is a plus
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, as well as fluency in both Thai and English
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other talented, ambitious international colleagues who love their craft
- A modern and well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A medical healthcare plan and annual health check-up
- A laptop to work
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
- Language classes - Thai, English, and Japanese, for your self-development
- Language and other activities for cultural exchanges
What we believe
- We cultivate teamwork and a trust-based working culture
- We celebrate diversity and continuous improvement
- Giving our employees the opportunities and create their own success
- Founded in 2013, currently 150 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If achieving the goal is captivating and you would like to see how you can pursue your goal as a part of the company's goal, then Omise could be the place for your next step.
At Omise, we empower people to embrace project-ownership and take initiative. Our fellow Omisians are encouraged to discuss and share their ideas, and are equipped with a thinking process and given the freedom to explore all areas of their work, in order to achieve the expected results.
We love to see Omisians naturally act as the owner of the outcome and confidently provide solutions to each question with the strong collaboration of teamwork.
People at Omise are from different backgrounds but all work to help create an inclusive environment. As a company, we embrace diversity and work effectively together through open discussions, learning mindset, professionalism, and respect. “Growing with us” means to celebrate the challenges and always look for opportunities to learn, develop your skills, and achieve a step forward each day. If this is the work environment you are looking for, then get in touch with us!
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be invited to complete a short online assessment / You will be invited to complete one of the following UX Design challenges
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.