We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers, which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
Have a way with words or a flair for storytelling?
We’re looking for a content marketing specialist, a creative professional, and a passionate learner who can write about a variety of topics to join our marketing team here in Bangkok. The role requires a bilingual who has excellent communication and copywriting skills in both Thai and English.
As a content writer, editing and writing company materials, including web copy, newsletters, press releases, and blogs will be an essential part of your job. You’ll ensure that all the content created is relevant, and will generate interest for our targeted audience.
What you will be doing
- Produce high-quality content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create quality content, blog posts, emails, and social media captions to persuade our audience without selling overtly
- Review and edit all communications copy (e.g., web copy, press releases, articles)
- Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Gather and analyze performance data and wrap up reporting
- Research trends related to the payments industry and understand the interests and needs of the target audience
- Integrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectiveness
- Create email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing list
- Translation of existing content between English and Thai
- Excellent writing and editing skills, experience writing for a B2B business or tech company preferred
- Creative thinker with excellent Thai and English skills, both written and spoken
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Have an understanding of the different types of audiences and establish effective ways to communicate
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams
- A degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related fields.
- Experience in content creation and copywriting
- Self-motivation and creativity
- Native level in written and spoken Thai and fluency in English
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop, and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box, and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- After an initial interview with the Marketing team
- You will be invited to complete a short online assessment
- 1-2 Interviews with the hiring manager and People Operations team
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.