Businesses that partner with Omise come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one payment solution works for all. Our technology fuels companies like Allianz Ayudhya, McDonald’s (Thailand), True Corporation, BMW (Thailand), and Pomelo.
We’re in the business of building financial products and solutions which enable brands across the region to make new kinds of interactions with their customers possible. Omise is a technology enabler. Our mission is to power digital commerce in Asia.
Omise is a value-driven organization, focused on selecting and retaining the sharpest minds across all functions. This is where you might see yourself grow!
Why we need you
Outstanding service for all stakeholders participating in Omise payment experience is at the heart of our operations. This philosophy applies from the very first touchpoint when Omise potential customers (interested merchants) reach out to us until their customers (cardholders and paying users) make payment through Omise.
This position is the first impression of outstanding service experience for every stakeholder in every moment they are in contact with Omise.
What you will be doing
- Be the face and frontline of Omise Service team responding to inquiries and requests submitted to Contact Center and other public support channels.
- Deliver customers and stakeholders happiness through impactful responses that are made promptly and meaningfully.
- Learn, clarify and understand that the customer and stakeholder needs to keep accurate records of inquiries for an immediate response as well as for a permanent resolution at a later stage.
- Pick up incoming calls and make outbound calls to ensure responses to requests meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) for all service types.
- Coordinate with Service Operations team and Technical Service team to address customer issues with tailor-made approach for optimum answer and resolution.
- Assist merchant onboarding process to provide outstanding experience to merchants from day one of service
- Champion the connectedness of Omise outstanding service principles: “Respond to requests”, “Tailor-made assistance”, “Enhance insights” and “Expedite automation”.
- Contribute input needed for continual service improvement to Service and Operations improvement team.
- Must speak fluent Thai and able to communicate effective written and spoken English
- Must be able to work flexible hours (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM) including weekends
- Have customer first mindset
- Have ability to phrase financial terminology into common language for non-technical audience
- Have practical experience in payment service environment is an advantage
- Are a team player who can work across boundaries
- Are self-motivated and can develop required knowledge and skills through self-learning
- Are willing to go above and beyond to ensure users and/or stakeholders have outstanding payment and payment acceptance experience through Omise
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other talented, ambitious international colleagues who love their craft
- A modern and well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A medical healthcare plan and annual health check-up
- A laptop to work
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
- Language classes - Thai, English, and Japanese, for your self-development
- Language and other activities for cultural exchanges
What we believe
- We cultivate teamwork and a trust-based working culture
- We celebrate diversity and continuous improvement
- Giving our employees the opportunities and create their own success
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including 31 Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If achieving the goal is captivating and you would like to see how you can pursue your goal as a part of the company's goal, then Omise could be the place for your next step.
At Omise, we empower people to embrace project-ownership and take initiative. Our fellow Omisians are encouraged to discuss and share their ideas, and are equipped with a thinking process and given the freedom to explore all areas of their work, in order to achieve the expected results.
We love to see Omisians naturally act as the owner of the outcome and confidently provide solutions to each question with the strong collaboration of teamwork.
People at Omise are from different backgrounds but all work to help create an inclusive environment. As a company, we embrace diversity and work effectively together through open discussions, learning mindset, professionalism, and respect. “Growing with us” means to celebrate the challenges and always look for opportunities to learn, develop your skills, and achieve a step forward each day. If this is the work environment you are looking for, then get in touch with us!
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be invited to complete a short online assessment
- 2-3 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.