We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
Outstanding service for all stakeholders participating in Omise payment experience is at the heart of our operations. This philosophy applies from the very first touchpoint when Omise potential customers (interested merchants) reach out to us until their customers (cardholders and paying users) make payment through Omise.
This position is the first impression of outstanding service experience for every stakeholder in every moment they are in contact with Omise.
What you will be doing
- Be the face and frontline of Omise Service team responding to inquiries and requests submitted to Contact Center and other public support channels.
- Deliver customers and stakeholders happiness through impactful responses that are made promptly and meaningfully.
- Learn, clarify and understand customer and stakeholder needs to keep accurate records of inquiries for an immediate response as well as for a permanent resolution at a later stage.
- Pick up incoming calls and make outbound calls to ensure responses to requests meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) for all service types.
- Coordinate with Service Operations team and Technical Service team to address customer issues with tailor-made approach for optimum answer and resolution.
- Assist merchant onboarding process to provide outstanding experience to merchants from day one of service
- Champion the connectedness of Omise outstanding service principles: “Respond to requests”, “Tailor-made assistance”, “Enhance insights” and “Expedite automation”.
- Contribute input needed for continual service improvement to Service and Operations improvement team.
- Must speak fluent Thai and able to communicate effective written and spoken English
- Must be able to work flexible hours (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM) including weekends
- Have customer first mindset
- Have ability to phrase financial terminology into common language for non-technical audience
- Have practical experience in payment service environment is an advantage
- Are a team player who can work across boundaries
- Are self-motivated and can develop required knowledge and skills through self-learning
- Are willing to go above and beyond to ensure users and/or stakeholders have outstanding payment and payment acceptance experience through Omise
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be invited to complete a short online assessment
- 2-3 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.