OmiseGO is a subsidiary of Omise Holdings Pte. Ltd., is bringing to market a white-label mobile wallet platform that facilitates payment, loyalty and rewards, remittances and cross-wallet transactions. By enabling money to move in different ways, OmiseGO leverages blockchain technology to open up possibilities for new types of financial services for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Why we need you
We’re looking for a Senior PR & Marketing Executive to join our team. At OmiseGO, you will play a critical role in helping us differentiate our products and services from our competitors and successfully win customers. You live and breathe online and offline marketing and PR. The ideal candidate is ready to take initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and eager to collaborate within the marketing & communications team and cross-functionally across the organization.
What you will be doing
- Create branding and PR awareness of OmiseGO, the eWallet Suite and the OMG Network
- Identify business goals and develop brand-specific paid search objectives, strategies and goals. Develop and execute campaigns that achieve those goals
- Ensure ads reflect the proper messaging, voice and product expertise expected from our audiences
- Manage the social media accounts of OmiseGO including posting content on a daily basis in collaboration with the Copywriter/Content Marketing Specialist
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends in online and offline advertising/marketing, including monitor the media (newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs) for opportunities
- Monitor day-to-day results for all paid marketing programs. Make necessary changes to campaigns to meet daily/weekly/monthly goals.
- Manage 3rd party agency resources/relationships. Ensure outside resources are efficient and value-added
- Collect, synthesize and analyze campaign performance data and media coverage, and provide actionable insights that drive business results and growth opportunities
- Build relationships with appropriate local, national press journalists and create new relationships through a planned program of press contact.
- Implement, coordinate and attend various offline PR and marketing activities and seek out new opportunities for offline marketing campaigns (events, seminars, press conferences, sponsorship, photoshoots, interviews, videos, etc).
- Support the marketing & communications team in creating clear, executive-level reporting that provides clarity into the performance of online and offline campaigns
- Believe in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionize the lives of people who do and don’t have access to financial services
- Have 3-4 years of online and offline PR and marketing experience. Some experience at a fintech or blockchain tech company is an advantage.
- Demonstrated track record of contributing to marketing campaigns across a variety of communication channels
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Experienced with analytics, SEO/SEM, omnichannel marketing
- Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise, and make data-driven decisions
- Understand your audience and the importance of a humanized customer journey
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal and visual
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self-starter and ability to build from scratch and get things done
- Process-driven, articulate and meticulous with your work
Life at OmiseGO
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal to “Unbank the Banked”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at OmiseGO.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues