Businesses that partner with Omise come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one payment solution works for all. Our technology fuels companies like Allianz Ayudhya, McDonald’s (Thailand), True Corporation, BMW (Thailand), and Pomelo.
We’re in the business of building financial products and solutions which enable brands across the region to make new kinds of interactions with their customers possible. Omise is a technology enabler. Our mission is to power digital commerce in Asia.
Omise is a value-driven organization, focused on selecting and retaining the sharpest minds across all functions. This is where you might see yourself grow!
Why we need you
We are scaling up! Omise is under-going a period of sustained growth and we are expanding both our suite of products and our team. As we increasing the size of the teams, we will need to bring on top-notch product leaders to help drive the direction of our company’s growth. We are determined to create a world-class financial technology product suite to fully power digital commerce across Asia region.
As such we are on the look-out for talented and experienced Product Manager. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and self-motivated product owner who designs customer-obsessed products and fully manages the entire product development cycle.
What you will be doing
- Actively participate in product roadmap development and evolution
- Develop and maintain stakeholder communications on the product roadmap
- Ensure the design of a solution and/or features with APIs, services, and data-driven insights that deliver unique experiences for end user
- Identify potential roadblocks and develop recommendations to remedy production issues and change requests
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, product requirements, epics and stories to support development
- Monitor industry trends and assessments that provide insights into the competitive landscape and best practices
- Partner with teams (product, UX/UI, engineering, dev ops, risk, legal, compliance, customer support, marketing, sales...) to manage prioritization, resourcing, readiness, and go-to-market plans
- Partner with various 3rd party vendors to enhance product offering
What you have
- 5+ years in product development or platform transformation. Experience with and domain knowledge of modern financial technology is a huge plus
- 5+ years experience with modern technology stacks, including cloud, microservices, API's, etc
- Proven track record of managing new product launches
- Proven track record of managing the end-to-end product development lifecycle (PDLC) for complex, large-scale initiatives
- Strong executive presence; comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
- Strong ability to analyze opportunities & problems, recommend solutions, and communicate effectively & confidently (both verbal and written)
- Strong influencing and partnership / collaboration skills to drive cross-functional teams
- Positive, team-oriented attitude and inspiring leadership skills a must
Good to have
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitatively focused field. (i.e. Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Economics or similar discipline). An MBA is a plus.
- Show proven analytics and data skills. You are experienced using data to make decisions and influence other decision makers.
- Have experience working in agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are effective at breaking down complex problems, driving change, and managing multiple and sometimes competing stakeholders and projects.
- Be fearless…
- This position is based in our Bangkok Head office (immediately from position commencement).
- We're an international team. Therefore international level English language skills, spoken and written, are required. Thai proficiency is a plus.
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 150 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply, answer a short questionnaire and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.