At OmiseGO, we believe that having access to financial services can change lives.
Our mission is to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure, anytime, anywhere.
We are building an inclusive financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange and payment services. Our global teams are solving problems to address barriers to financial inclusion and building a community around the OMG network. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us!
Why we need you
Inform, shape and direct commercial strategy, growth and market expansion, as well as business development efforts, through a rigorously analytical and data-driven approach.
What you will be doing
- Provide competitive analysis, identify market trends, business models, sales and methods of operation
- Create input on pricing to, and collaborate with, the product team
- Collect data, consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Build, run, maintain and critically review forecasting and business models
- Identify new revenue channels and evaluate feasibility for the business
- Design & execute a variety of quantitative and qualitative research projects (such as surveys) to answer particular business questions
- Evaluate and inform OKRs and KPIs to commercial & business development and the wider business
- Closely work with product, business solutions, and finance teams
- Have an excellent track record of successful work in heavy analytical projects, with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bring familiarity and experience with several research methods, both quantitative and qualitative. Strong expertise in statistics and/or econometrics
- Are at ease with financial models, including forecasting, financial accounting, P&L and investment models
- Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Work experience in financial services, banking, exchanges or trading is highly desirable
- Robust academic track record, with studies ideally in: Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, or Behavioral Science.
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- OmiseGO is part of Omise Holdings, founded in 2017, currently 40 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Omise Holdings raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
OmiseGO was launched in 2017 as a technology first company with a mission to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure. In building a global platform for open financial services, OmiseGO's products and services include the white label, open source eWallet Suite, the OMG Network and technical consulting services.
The OMG Network is a decentralized network that enables transparent, peer-to-peer transactions in real-time and facilitates self-sovereign financial services across geographies, asset classes and applications. Leveraging payment and blockchain expertise, OmiseGO works with enterprises, startups and non-profit organizations to form their payment and eWallet strategy, provide implementation support and co-create new products.
The OmiseGO eWallet Suite allows users to build and integrate a front-end interface to mint, deposit, transact, track and withdraw digital assets. The full suite includes tools for providers to customize apps to their specific needs.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be invited to complete an online assessment
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- Numerical & Deductive Reasoning test
- Final Interview
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
OmiseGO embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.