We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join and grow with our Enterprise Solutions team. The Enterprise Solutions team will be building and implementing technical solutions for corporate clients which will be used by many people around the world.
The Product Manager is mainly responsible for both product planning and product development, throughout the Product Life Cycle. This position aims to ensure product priority, customer requirements, product concept, product quality, product deliverables, and other aspects.
This position will be located in Omise’s Tokyo office. Candidates must be able to speak and write Japanese and English at a professional level.
What you will be doing
- Ensure product releases, product production, and product life cycle in an efficient and effective timely manner
- Collaborate with corporate clients to extract and determine client needs; determine the required research and market information for a successful product launch
- Utilize market research and market data practices to bring product concepts from inception to launch, managing timelines, budgets, and product development.
- Foresee the product cycle and recommend product improvement and development by reviewing product specifications and requirements; initiate new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Responsible for product related compliance efforts and related document, such as product forecast, ROI analysis, feasibility report,
- Work cross functional to determine product’s expenditures, budget, and production timelines
- Cultivate and maintain good relationship with clients and ensure our service quality
- This role will be based in Tokyo and will require frequent travel between Tokyo and Bangkok
What you have
- Must be bilingual in Japanese (native level) and English; able to speak and write professionally in both
- Minimum Bachelor degree in related fields or technical fields from a reputable university preferred
- Total 5+ years of proven experience of successful product life cycle at a software company, technology start-up, IT consultancy service, or a Fintech company; experience in delivering products for large corporate clients highly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, decision-making ability, time management ability, multitasking skills, and able to work well under pressure, tight deadline, or fast-paced business environment
- Understand strategic fit of different products and corporate clients
- Entrepreneurship mindset with proven record record of successfully building complex products
- Proven experience in cross-functional leadership and team coaching ability; able to guide, direct, and motivate team members
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform in Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider in Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.