We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
We are looking for a potential candidate for a Project Manager position to join our Omise’s Consulting and Technical Services team in Bangkok. This position will be working on an IT implementation project related to manufacturing and supply chain business with international clients. You will be the bridge among the technical team, business teams, external vendors, and clients to ensure the completion of the projects.
What you will be doing
- Lead an end-to-end process of the project, starting from planning to execution.
- Work across different stakeholders to manage expectations from clients, business sides, and engineering teams, both internal and external.
- Conduct requirement gathering and analysis, and translate them into technical solutions/requirements.
- Coordinate and cultivate effective communication across department boundaries to ensure understanding of all project members.
- Manage and monitor contract service providers and vendors.
- Maintain and prepare reports of all procedures to keep the projects documented.
- Learn and develop yourself in every assignment related to new business and industry.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, IT, Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Solid experience in IT Implementation projects related to manufacturing industry or supply chain management.
- 5+ years work experience related to Project Management. A potential Business Analyst who would like to take the career advancement is welcome.
- Technical knowledge and ability to understand and translate technical specifications and user requirements.
- Proven experience in successfully dealing with multiple stakeholders, vendors, and nationalities.
- Proficient level of communication skills both verbal and written, in Thai and English.
- Possess excellent organizing and management skills, good interpersonal skill, multitasking skill, and able to work well under pressure with tight deadline, and fast-paced business environment
- Able to write documentation, diagrams and project proposals in detailed manner
- Possess high interest in Payment Industry, eagerness to learn, and ability to learn fast.
- PMP certificate is a plus
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be invited to complete a short online assessment
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.