We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will be assisting the CIO and overseeing various internal projects related to Devops, IT security, and other IT infrastructure issues, including team development. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to implement new technical projects and team performance management, we would like to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Coordinate and cultivate effective communication between departments and other Project Managers.
- Plans and leads the development of internal projects related to Infrastructure and Production applications.
- Work across departments boundaries to ensure understanding of all team members
- Oversees the analysis, design, development and maintenance of software solutions.
- Gather and document technical requirements, communicate with teams and oversee execution.
- Write documents and presentation including diagrams or flowcharts to ensure all requirements are documented in a centralized manner.
- Determines practicality and feasibility of ideas based on projected costs and sales potential.
- Effectively deal with different parties, including internal members and external contractors. Manage and monitor contract service providers and vendors.
- May serve on Product Review Committees, Technology Review Committees and/or other committees, as required.
- Report directly to the CIO
- Minimum of 3-4 years related work experience in Project Management
- Minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on experience in Devops, infrastructure operation, or Software related development
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and listening skills
- Ability to write documentation, diagrams and project proposals in detailed manner
- Able to make appropriate decisions based on business goals and priorities
- Possess proven record of prioritizing, organizing, and planning work activities; meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Excellent English speaking and writing abilities
- Team Work and Excellent Leadership: Ability to provide team management, team coaching, employee professional guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, IT, Information System, or Computer Science
- Cloud technology: Google Cloud, AWS
- Possess in-depth understanding of Infrastructure as a Service
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle and programming standards, in particular DevOps tooling, security and automation.
- Knowledge and experience in IT Security
- Bonus Technologies:
- Google Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Payments and Financial services
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.