We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
At Omise, we are transforming solutions of payment experience for businesses, no matter how big or small. As a Customer Support Coordinator you get a great opportunity to make a positive impact to Omise customers by providing excellent customer support, assisting them achieve unexpected outcomes for their payment acceptance needs, and continuously improving customer experiences.
What you will be doing
- Make customers happy by handling customer inquiries and help them attain desired results out of payment acceptance services provided by Omise.
- Take ownership of customer tickets that come directly through Omise online contact channel or through Call Center and other team’s communications.
- Clarify actual customer needs, classify customer ticket types, set proper priority to each ticket.
- Ensure that customer tickets contain essential information required for tracking progress, in-depth problem analysis and escalation.
- Summarize learning obtained from each ticket into a proper format that can be used for status report and knowledge base development
- Escalate issues with unknown root cause to Product/Service Specialist in order to resolve customer problems, get root cause and prevention identified while maintaining proper communication line with all stakeholders.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) for responsive service is met for each customer’s ticket.
- Assist Service Operations team in maintaining service quality for continuous service delivery.
- Participate in the Early Access Program, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and other Release process components to proactively represent customers and share customer views and voices.
- Contribute practical ideas and suggestions needed for continual service improvement to Service and Operations Improvement team.
- Carry out proactive tasks that improve the service experience for Omise customers.
- A degree in any field, an IT or Finance related degree is a big plus
- Customer first mindset
- Team player who can work across boundaries
- Fluent in Japanese communications, both writing and speaking. English or Thai is a plus
- Ability to articulate technical information into common language for a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated and can develop knowledge and skills through independent self-learning
- Willing to go above and beyond to help Omise customers succeed in making Omise’s offerings a key component of their daily business operations
- Having practical experience in online services or E-Commerce working environment is an advantage
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply, answer a short questionnaire and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will be sent an online assignment
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.